środa, 30 kwietnia 2008

Resurected?

Whoo.. It's been a while, darn time flies like hell these days.. but since no one knows about this place i guess it doesn't really matter now. Well just for myself then, a bit what happened, and what is happening right now.

Let's see first thing is that not much has changed..basically nothing in my life.
Second is that now I'm in middle of writing my Engineer's Diploma, about Heavy Metal bands. Work is going steady but since I want to learn in France (and i know just a few words ;) ) using Erasmus student exchange program, I have to end it before 1st of July. This makes it a bit.. hard, although I'm a positive thinker so it'll work out somehow. (blood and sweat :) )

Hmm.. and my plans about future? Well I try not to go that far (at least not more that a year ahead) all can change within a day. But most important is my diploma, then scholarship, and studying abroad. What will come after, I'll deal with it like always.. head on. ;)

Brak komentarzy: