wtorek, 30 września 2008

As name suggests

I never would have thought that the name I came up for this blog would end up so true in it's meaning. It's nearly the end of 2008 and I'm wrighting from Lizbon in Portugal, about 3000km from home. These are really distant stars for me.
Nevertheless after a week here I can say I'm a bit happy about all this Erasmus stuff. People are nice, the weather is great (although a bit to warm for my standards ;p) but all in all this should be a good trip, oh and a one year trip I should have said.
I'm studying Informatics or Computer Science at IST Alameda, and it seems that it's a really high class university so I'm not quite sure if this trip thing is going to work out, on the other hand I can't loose faith in my good-time-to-be-here :P.
At the time beeing I'm trying to change most of the subjects since there has been some missunderstandings and other stuff going on, I have real faith that it wil all work out somehow.
That's it for now, I've got classess at 12:30 ;/ but hopefully they will be painless (and first and last time I go to these)

Take care..

Brak komentarzy: